Sony Memory stick, Memory stick for your Sony PSP

Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart by Alicia Keys



Let's do it baby x3

Verse 1: Even if you were a million miles away,I can still feel you in my bed near me, touch me, feel me
and even at the bottom of the sea i can still her it inside my head tellin me ,touch me, feel me, and all the time you were tellin me lies,

Chorus: so tonight im gonna find a way to make it without you tonight im gonna find a way to make it without you, im gonna hold on to the times that we had,tonight im gonna find a way to make it without you,

Verse 2; have you ever tried sleepin with a broken heart? well you can try slepin in my bed lonley, on me, nobody ever shut it down like youoo, you wore the crown you made my body feel without a doubt, why don't you hold me, need me, i thought you told me youd never leave me, lookin in the sky i can see your face then i know right where i fit in take me, make me, you know that ill always be in love with you right till the end

Chorus:so tonight im gonna find a way to make it without you, tonight im gonna find a way to make it without you, im gonna hold on to the times that we had,tonight im gonna find a way to make it without you,

Bridge: Anybody coulda told you right from the start it's bout ta fall apart,so rather than hold on to a broken dream or just hold on to love, and they can find a way to make it, don't hold on to tight i'll make it without you tonight
repeat chorus

MP4