Sony Memory stick, Memory stick for your Sony PSP

I'm On A Boat The Lonely Island



(Shawtay)

Aw, shit, get your towels ready, its about to go down. Everybody in the place hit the fuckin deck, but stay on your motherfuckinn toes. We runnin this. Lets go.

I'm on a boat. I'm on a boat. Everybody look at me cause I'm sailin on a boat. I'm on a boat. I'm on a boat. Take a good, hard look at the motherfuckin boat.

I'm on a boat motherfucker take a look at me. Straight floatin on a boat on the deep blue sea. Bustin 5 knot wind, whippin out my coat. You can't stop me motherfucker cause I'm on a boat.

Take a picture trick. I'm on a boat bitch. We drinkin Santana Champ cause it's so crisp. I got my swim trunks, and my flippy floppies. I'm flippin burgers; you at Kinko's straight flippin copies.

I'm ridin on a dolphin, doin flips and shit. The dolphin's splashin, gettin everybody all wet. But this ain't Sea-world, this as real as it gets. I'm on a boat motherfucker don't you ever forget.

I'm on a boat and it's goin fast and I got an nauticle themed Pashmina afghan. I'm the king of the world, on a boat like Leo. If you on the shore, then you're sure not me, oh. Get the fuck up ,this boat is real.

Fuck land, I'm on a boat motherfucker. Fuck trees, I climb buoys, motherfucker. I'm on the deck with my boys, motherfucker. The boat engine make noise, motherfucker.

Hey ma, if you could see me now, arms spread wide on the starboard bow. Gonna fly this boat to the moon somehow. Like Kevin Garnett, anything is possible.

Yea. Never thought I'd be on a boat. It's a big blue watery road. Yea. Poseidon, look at me, ooh. (All hands on deck). Never thought I'd see the day, when a big boat comin my way. Believe me when i say, I fucked a mermaid.

I'm on a boat. I'm on a boat. Everybody look at me cause I'm sailin on a boat. (whooa) I'm on a boat. I'm on a boat. Take a good, hard look at the motherfuckin boat.

Shawtay. Shawtay. Yeaaah, yea, yea.

MP4